Besties’ bucket lists

Patty Castillo, Social Media Manager

IMG_6258Lillian

Juniors Jeanette Rojas and Lori Stark have plans for this year and have also began to think ahead for their senior year, including prom, homecoming, and other activities. They plan to attend as many school and outside activities as they can together, since they only have two more years of high school.

“Me and Jeanette are best friends, so we plan to do as much as we can together our last two years,” Stark said.

The girls have come up with many ideas for what they want to do together and came up with a bucket list.

“I think best friends should come up with a bucket list of some random, crazy things they’ve never done,” Rojas said. “I think it could make them grow super close. Just like me and Lori want to do.”

The “random, crazy things” the girls have put on their list together are based on their interests and what they have wanted to do for a long time. Most of Stark’s ideas revolve around her passion for wild animals and she says she wants to go swimming with sharks, even though Jeanette think it is dangerous.

“I want to ride an elephant and pet a tiger,” Stark said. “I just really want to be around animals most people do not get to experience in their lifetime.”

Similar to Stark’s ideas, Rojas’ ideas are different but just as wild. Rojas says that she has always wanted to travel and wants to visit Italy and Paris. She plans on travelling all over the world with her best friend.

“I want to travel and see big cities with Lori,” Rojas said. “I don’t  think I would want to travel with anyone else.”

Rojas and Stark have agreed that they should attempt to do the things they put on the bucket list. For both girls, they have made these choices priorities in their lives.

Even if we don’t get to do all the things we want, we will still make the best of our high school years together,” Stark said.