Bullet Journal Ideas

Riley Sims, Co-Editor-in-Chief

Bullet journals have been popping up on many social media sites like Pinterest. The main concept of bullet journals is to keep track of events and your life in general. It is a creative way to keep things in order and is customizable. Here are some back to school ideas for one.

Riley Sims

A calendar is a must have for everybody, especially students. You can use the calendar to track upcoming tests, quizzes and projects. To make it more organized, you can color code your classes to make the calendar more understandable.

Riley Sims

Keeping track of grading procedures is a great way to see how your grade is changing. If you have a test coming up that you’re worried about, you can see how much a test is weighted at to see how it will affect your overall grade.

Riley Sims

A college tracker is a great reference for your application process. You can record important information about the colleges you’re applying to to make sure your not missing anything. Imagine, your about to submit your application and realize that you didn’t write two of the required essays.

Riley Sims

Your health is something that you should not neglect in your busy schedule. Use a health log to keep track of your health and see where you may be lacking in.

Riley Sims

A study log can help you see how much time you are dedicating to a class. If you receive a bad score on a test, you can refer back to your study log and see how much time you spent studying for that test. Study time and grades do correlate.