Senior column Abraham Deleon

Abraham Deleon, Design Editor

With graduation just around the corner, I’m still in shock and disbelief. Despite all the things I heard about high school speeding by, I never really noticed it until these past few months. I’ve slowly had to accept the fact that the wonderful experiences and friends that I’ve made will soon be behind me. Some may carry on past graduation, but I’m not sure about all of them. After being in private school for my elementary and middle school years, going to public school was one of the biggest changes in my life, but it wasn’t a bad change. I’ve had the pleasure of making friends, discovering more about myself and going through experiences that made me more aware of the world around me.
I always told myself that I couldn’t wait to graduate, but now that the time is here, I want to rewind time. I would remove the stress and drama, but other than that I wouldn’t change a thing. I owe many of my memories to my fellow newspaper staff members and all my friends who made my high school experience something that I fell in love with. I know it will always remain a part of me until the day I die.
Here’s to all the friendships, people, experiences and shade that made these years worth every minute of it. Thank you.